Where to begin?! Amazing purple silk dress with busy star print, some with stripes inside. On top of a subtle floral jacquard effect in the fabric, paired with squiggly stitch quilting on the massive puff sleeves and killer hip yoke trimmed with crimson red piping. The back is great too, with a few fabric covered buttons over an open slit. Really a masterpiece. From label Diane Dickinson for Gentillesse, has union label, circa late 1970s.
• Size XS (see measurements)
• Silk, lightweight & flowy
• Partially lined in bodice & sleeves
• Buttons, hook and zip closure
• Great condition, there is some noticeable sun-fading to the fabric on the shoulders, otherwise the dress is perfection
• Style No. D2424
Fit notes: nipped in waist and fitted hip yoke with no stretch; bust can fit a little blousey
Shoulder: 13" (plus puff)
Hip: 35" (seam at high hip)
Barbara is 5’5” / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.