Incredible vintage deadstock Diane Freis dress made from aqua, green and red silk burnout velvet. Very high quality fabric and slinky feminine silhouette featuring a disco inspired bloused top with a flouncey ruffle and convertible straps trimmed with beads. The wide smocked waist is actually very comfortable, and holds up the voluminous fluttering handkerchief hem with slit panel construction. The dress almost looks like some kind of a sea creature or coral reef! By Diane Freis, made in Hong Kong circa 1980s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• 100% Silk Velvet with Metallic
• Bodice is lined with green silk satin
• Skirt is unlined & semi-sheer but very layered
• Pull on style with tie straps
• Excellent deadstock condition, never worn
* dress can fit XS but may need the top elastic taken in a tiny bit
• Style No. D2355
Fit notes: Overlapping semi-sheer panel skirt, fitted very stretchy smocked waist and blousey top
Bust: up to 38"
Waist: up to 36"
Length: 45" (not including straps, also falls shorter when worn because of all the blousing and stretch)
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is pinned tighter
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.