Absolutely beyond vintage deadstock Diane Freis dress made from magenta, violet and orange silk burnout velvet. The fabric is very high quality, and the dress's silhouette is a knockout! Disco inspired bloused tube top with angled straps, a wide smocked waist and epic fluttering handkerchief hem. Made in Hong Kong circa 1980s.
• Fits a size S/M *
• 100% Silk Velvet w/ Metallic
• Fully lined with pink satin (feels like silk)
• Pull on style, no closure
• Excellent condition, flawless deadstock
* dress can fit XS but may need the top elastic taken in a tiny bit
• Style No. D2354
Fit notes: blouses at bust with elastic on top, very stretchy wide waistband
Bust: up to 36"
Waist: up to 30"
Hem: 200"+ (lining is 70"
Length: 52" (shorter when worn with blousing and stretch)
Barbara is 5’5” / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.