Incredibly cool doodle squiggle line drawing print in not one, not two, but three separate pieces! White boxy top with short dolman sleeves and buttons at the neckline. Simple straight skirt with elasticized waist and short slit in back. And fab slouchy fit jacket with inverted collar and cuffs. Wear each on their own, or together for a major print moment. By label The Wilroy Traveller of New York, circa 1980s.
• Size M/L (marked 18, see measurements)
• Poly or nylon, very silky slinky lightweight and drapey
• Unlined, top is slighty see-thru, skirt is opaque
• Pull on style, stretchy waist, jacket is open with no closure
• Great condition, extremely light signs of wear but no major flaws
• Style No. D3777
Fit notes: boxy fit top and jacket, no stretch. Skirt has stretchy waist and more fitted straight cut - may be narrow in hip for some, be sure to leave a little room. Waistband can be cinched in with a belt or take in the elastic a bit.
Top - bust: 46", length: 23.5"
Jacket - shoulder: 18", sleeve: 20", bust: 48", length: 25"
Skirt - waist: 31"-36", hip: 45", hem: 45", length: 26"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.