An effortlessly chic lbd by DVF in slinky black fabric with a subtle fireworks jacquard design and ever so slight sheen. Relaxed cut featuring a boatneck, loose dolman sleeves, comfy elasticized waist with matching wide sash to cinch, and button keyhole in back. The cropped sleeves have elastic and a ribbon bow detail on the cuffs. This dress is a perfect canvas for accessories ;) From label Diane Von Furstenberg, made in Hong Kong, circa late 1970s/early 1980s.
• Size S/M (marked 6, see measurements)
• Polyester, silky & lightweight
• Unlined, fabric is slightly sheer in direct light
• Pull on style, no closure
• Excellent condition, the cuff elastic is a touch stretched, but otherwise there are no notable flaws
• Style No. D2751
Fit notes: bloused bodice, stretchy waist, slightly slim fitting hip
Sleeve: 20" cuff to collar
Bust: up to 34"/36" (undefined)
Waist: 24" - 32"
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.