Mod meets genie meets bronze goddess vintage 1960s silk shantung shift dress dripping with embellishment. The collar and cap sleeve cuffs are encrusted with thick rows of crystals, beads, rhinestone clusters and heart shaped motifs. Simple and elegant silhouette is body skimming with a slight flare at the hem and expert construction. By label Dynasty, made in "The British Crown Colony of Hong Kong", circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (marked 8, see measurements)
• Feels like 100% Silk Shantung, shiny & firm
• Fully lined with silky orange nylon
• Hook/metal zip closure in back
• Great condition, there are a few rhinsetones that have been replaced, and very light overall wear to the fabric, but no major flaws
• Style No. D2969
Fit notes: close shift fit with no stretch, measurements shouldn't be *too* tight anywhere
Shoulder: 14 1/2"
Sleeve: 5 1/2"
Hip: 38 1/2"
Length: 36 1/2"
Dylan is 5’9” / 32"b, 26"w, 35"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.