Amazing embroidered chocolate brown suede shearling coat with fur trim all around the collar, placket, hem & cuffs. The soft thick suede is decorated with brick red leather appliqué work paired with decorative stitching in blue and yellow, along with the sweetest flowers all around. The back design is also incredible. The embroidery also trails the sideseams and all along the bottom of the coat. Warm winter ready baby has handy fur trimmed pockets, hidden hooks down the front and helpful leather loop near the label for hanging. Made in Poland, circa 1960s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Leather Shearling, thick and heavy but soft
• Fully lined with plush fur
• Heavy duty hook closures down the front
• Excellent condition, very light wear, minor fading on the sleeves, and a little bit of distressing to the leather appliqué work
// Style No. O901
Fit notes: boxy and very thick, so measurements should have extra room throughout
Shoulder: 16 1/2"
Sleeve: 22 1/2"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.