Classically pretty bohemian peasant blouse with intricate floral embroidery on the chest and puffed sleeves. The splayed v-neck collar has red top stitching around the edge and loops at the tops for adding a small tie or pin. Cute! Loose fitting shape so it fits a range of sizes and can be worn multiple ways - knot it, tuck it, let it be free.. No labels but very well made, circa 1970s.
• Size S-L (see measurements)
• Cotton, possibly a blend. Lightweight & soft
• Unlined, slightly sheer in direct light
• Pull on style, no closure
• Excellent condition, very minor pilling to the fabric but no major flaws
• Style No. T1416
Fit notes: loose shape but with no stretch so the bust shouldn't measure too tight. Also note the cuff circumference - it's stretchy but not too much.
Cuff circumference: up to 12"
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.