A good trench is hard to find! This perfectly tailored vintage 80s/90s Evan Picone number fits the bill. Made from water repellant khaki twill and built to last, featuring all the bells and whistles. Notched collar cut has buttoned epaulets, buckled straps at the cuffs, matching belt to cinch, reinforced panels on the shoulder and back, roomy side pockets, buttoned inverted pleat in back and faux horn buttons (with extra ones included).
• Size M/L (see measurements)
• Cotton/Poly blend, durable & sleek
• Fully lined with tan nylon
• Double breasted button closure
• Excellent condition, the paint on the buckles is worn down, otherwise the jacket has no notable flaws
• Style No. O805
Fit notes: tailored cut, has a belt to cinch at the waist
Sleeve: 28" cuff to collar
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.