Incredible pastel striped tinsel weave two piece set with panache and great cheer. The top has a high collar with long attached tie that can be tied as a bow or wrapped in back. Button keyhole in back, fitted shoulder, puffed sleeve and wide buttoned cuffs for extra pouf. The skirt has high banded waistband, full body, lining and amazingly - pockets! By label Helen Fabrikant, circa 1970s, maybe early 1980s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Nylon/Metallic Chiffon, lightweight & textured
• Skirt is fully lined, top is semi-sheer
• Buttons on nape of neck, Skirt has hook/zip closure in back
• Great condition, very light signs of wear, a bit of rustling/rubbing to the tinsel in some parts, however no major flaws
• Style No. D2900
Fit notes: fitted at shoulder and waist, otherwise the set has some breathing room. Fabric does not stretch. Waistband closure can be moved in or out about 1/2"
Blouse - shoulder: 14", sleeve: 23", bust: 38", hem: 42", length: 23"
Skirt - waist: 26", hip: 48", hem: 48", length: 32 1/2"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned at the waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.