Super cute vintage 1970s halter open back mini dress with metallic windowpane plaid pattern. Can't go wrong. Comfy bc it's a semi-thick jersey knit that holds its shape well. The darted bodice has decorative rhinestone cluster flower buttons down the front. Riedinger fabric label, circa 1970s.
• Size XS (see measurements)
• Poly/Metallic double jersey knit, soft & substantial
• Bodice is lined, skirt is opaque
• Button/zipper closure in back
• Excellent condition, nearly no signs of wear except for 2 tiny rhinestones missing from the cluster buttons
• Style No. D2876
Fit notes: tight bodice/waist but open back gives a little room at the bust, mini length
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.