Flyaway Denim Jacket
• SOLD OUT •
Holy slouchy perfection. Not only is this denim jacket incredibly fun and comfortable and so easy to layer, it's also lined with soft flannel, lending extra warmth. Medium wash denim has chunky embossed shank brass hardware, exaggerated patch pockets and buttoned pen pocket on the chest, plus deep hidden side pockets as well. Single inverted pleat in back for even more volume. By label "Be In the Current Seen", made in India, circa 1980s/90s.
• Size Free (see measurements)
• 100% Cotton denim, heavy-ish & semi-soft
• Fully lined with soft striped cotton flannel
• Shank buttons down the front
• Great condition, light wear inside the lining and minor fading on the cuffs, otherwise no issues
// Style No. O894
Fit notes: super slouchy and oversized
Shoulder: 29" dropped!
Sleeve: 16" from dropped armhole
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.