The snuggle is very, very real. Vintage 90s oversized shearling style coat in our favorite shade of deep forest green. The thick suede is matched with ultra plush fleece trim all around the exaggerated shawl collar and inside the lining. Hip length hem is tapered for an extra cocoon-like effect, with cool etched toggle hardware and extra roomy (super deep!) angled pockets in front. The jacket also has an additional small zip pocket inside. By label J. Gallery, made in China, circa 1990s.
• Size M (can work oversized on a S, see measurements)
• Suede shell, thick and plush
• Fully lined with fluffy acrylic fleece
• Double toggle and button closure
• Great condition, very light signs of wear including faint salt marks on the hem and sleeve (overall very minor)
// Style No. O851
Fit notes: super slouchy up top with tapered hip/hem, very thick material
Shoulder: 22" dropped
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.