This set it multi-seasonal and full of styling possibilities. Pretty abstract pebble-like print in warm blues, red and clay tones, with subtle ruffling along the wide collar and cuffed sleeves. The paneled a-line skirt has a generous flare and twirl. Wear these together and belted, as shown, or as separates! By label "Silky", made in Italy, circa 1980s.
• Size M/L, 29"w (see measurements)
• Feels like silk (but possibly rayon?!), very soft and flowy
• Top is unlined and opaque, skirt is fully lined
• Buttons down top, hook/zipper on skirt
• Great condition, there is very minor dye bleed at the underarms that is hardly visible when worn (pic), otherwise flawless
• Style No. D3976
Fit notes: blouse has no stretch at all (be sure to leave room at the bust), skirt has fitted waist then flared body
Top - shoulder: undefined, sleeve: 25" cuff to collar, bust: 39", length: 24"
Skirt - waist: 29", hip: 44", hem: 100"+, length: 28"
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 29.5"w, 42"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.