• Monet inspired full floral pattern
• opaque shift body with semi-sheer gathered sleeves
• notched neckline with tie and matching sash belt for waist
• long zipper down the back
Label: Damon Dress
Condition: Excellent, deadstock with tags
** Style No. D829
- flowy peasant sleeve, semi fitted bodice with flared skirt
Waist: 42" (cinch with belt)
No guess zone. Vintage items are each unique and tag sizes can vary widely by decade and label, so we are meticulous when it comes to accurate measurements and assuring a great fit. We also provide a modern size estimate to help. Questions? Need to see it on a body or dressform? Please ask!
In addition to measuring your body (see guide for tips), it can also be very helpful to compare measurements to a similar item you own and wear.
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.