Stunning bronze knit maxi with a bodycon fit and deep metallic shimmer ✨📀. Ribbed and stretchy with a rollover turtleneck and cuffs, both with additional closures for a perfect fit. Pockets hidden in the long skirt's pleats, and matching gold belt for cinching it in. Highly collectible designer. Fun fact - this line was named after the designer's wife, Claudia, and she had ultimate say in the fabric choices. From label Claudia by George Halley, circa late 1960s/early 1970s.
• Size XS/S tall (marked 4, see measurements)
• Feels like Wool w/ Metallic Lurex, midweight ribbed knit, slightly coarse
• Body is fully lined with soft silky nylon
• Hook/zipper in back, snaps at cuffs
• Good/Great condition, the hem is raw, there is a little bit of puckering at the back center seam (see pic) and there is a crease on the belt (pic). Otherwise no flaws. Would look excellent hemmed to your ideal length, or worn long and dramatic. * priced accordingly for the average price of this designer
• Style No. D3608
Fit notes: fitted bodice with light stretch, extra long sleeves and skirt, stretchy knit at hip, very long (also unhemmed), comes with belt to cinch the waist
Waist: 26"/27" with belt to cinch
Cecilia is 5'11" / 33"b, 26"w, 38"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.