Green Leather Rabbit Fur Jacket S/M
• SOLD OUT •
Woodland chic vintage 1970s fitted short leather jacket in the best shade of ivy hunter green with a soft tawny brown rabbit fur collar. Tailored cut has a lot of subtle detailing such as a strong semi-padded shoulder, sewn-in cuff, princess seam fitting, pockets with folded flaps, matching sash belt to cinch, warm quilted lining and extra button included. No maker label, made in Korea, circa 1970s.
• Size M (can work a little looser on a S, see measurements)
• Leather w/ Rabbit Fur Collar, medium thick & soft
• Fully lined, quilted in the body
• Double button closure & cinching belt
• Good condition, there is notable fading/discoloration in the lining but hardly any signs of wear on the outer layer. Minor matting on the fur collar.
// Style No. O888
Fit notes: snug fit with nipped in belted waist, no stretch at all and a thin quilted lining, be sure to leave room for layers/movement
Waist: 32", cinch with belt
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.