At first this set was a styling challenge - so much fabric, odd lengths, but once we added the mustard cinch belt it all came together. Plus, each piece works really great on it's own! Gorgeous green cotton velvet two piece set has a peach rose print throughout and expert tailoring. Fitted jacket has patch pockets and 3 buttons down the front. Skirt is a nice even flare to the maxi length hem. From label Country Set, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Cotton Velvet, structured & mediumw weight
• Jacket is fully lined, skirt is not
• Skirt has hook/zip closure in back
• Great condition, the outer has no visible flaws, the jacket lining has a little bit of fading to the color (but really no big deal)
Belt not included
• Style No. D2433
Fit notes: slim tailored cut on the jacket, nipped in waist on the skirt, fabric has no stretch
Jacket: shoulder: 15", sleeve: 22", bust: 34", waist: 32", hem: 38", length: 25"
Skirt: waist: 25 1/2", hip 40", hem: 72", total length: 39"
Barbara is 5’5” / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.