Quintessential soft 70s angelic pastoral nature moment Gunne Sax dress. Airy gauze outer covered with whimsical rose pattern, paired with ivory lace trim all around. Corset style lace-up bodice has a hint of range and support, over a curved waistline with an attached sash to cinch. From label Gunne Sax by Jessica San Francisco, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (marked 9, see measurements)
• 65/35 poly/cotton blend, very soft and airy gauze, lace trim
• Fully lined with sleek white acetate, see through behind lacing
• Lacing in front, zipper in back
• Excellent condition, tiny mark on the sash tie (pic), otherwise no notable flaws
• Style No. D4584
Fit notes: some adjustment with lacing up front, tie at waist, best fits on petite frame or shorter torso if taller than 5'4"
Bust: 32"/33" (can squeeze 34" with laces more open)
Waist: 26" with tie to cinch (can squeeze 27" with laces more open)
Hip: free, 38" at lining
Length shoulder to waist: 14.5"/15"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.