Guy Laroche Olive Overcoat S/M
Serious business vintage deep olive green menswear inspired coat with a strong padded shoulder and lean sharp silhouette. The heavy wool is expertly crafted with a pointy notched collar, double breasted marbled green buttons, flap pockets on the front and an additional (functioning) chest pocket. Slightly narrow cut to the hem with high slit in back. Extra warm with quilted lining. By Guy Laroche, made in France, circa 1980s.
• Size S/M (marked 34, see measurements)
• Wool/Cashmere blend, thick & substantial
• Fully lined with quilted green satin
• Double breasted button closure
• Good condition, minor flaws - faint faded spot near the hem, a few threadbare marks (all very small), lining under the right pocket flap is worn
// Style No. O895
Fit notes: tailored cut with strong shoulder and straight body, slightly narrow hip for a M
Shoulder: 16 1/2"
Sleeve: 22 1/2"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.