Well now that is a sleeve! Amazingly dramatic vintage metallic brocade jacket with huge pleated "wing" shoulders tapering down to a narrow cuff, paired with a tightly fitted princess seam bodice lined with fabric covered buttons up to the high collar. Gorgeous construction. By Hanae Mori, made in Japan, circa 1980s.
• Size M (marked 10, see measurements)
• 65/30/5 acrylic/silk/poly blend, soft textured weave, midweight
• Fully lined with silky black chiffon
• Buttons down the front, a few snaps as well
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws, shoulder construction could use a firm pressing to stay upright
• Style No. O1367
Fit notes: tight through the body and nipped in waist, huge shoulder!
Shoulder: 15" seam to seam (additional 7" out)
Michelle is 5'4" / 36"b, 30.5"w, 41.5"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.