Light as air vintage indigo silk dress with a lovely fan and cherry blossom pattern among the subtle jacquard sheen stripes in the weave. Femme 80s silhouette with a refreshingly dramatically shaped sleeve, wide buttoned cuff, comfy elastic waist and handy hidden side pockets among the volume of the flowy skirt. By label Hanae Mori, circa 1980s.
• Size M-M/L (marked 8, see measurements)
• Silk, tissue thin outer layer with lovely flowy drape
• Body is lined with opaque nylon, sleeves are semi-sheer
• Snaps and zipper down the back, stretchy waist
• Excellent condition, there is some very minor discoloration inside the lining that doesn't show when worn, otherwise no notable flaws, belt not included
• Style No. D4647
Fit notes: semi-relaxed bodice and stretchy waist with range, cuff buttons tight and is 7" around at the wrist. works on medium, but also on a hippier size large.
Bust: up to 36"/37"
Hip: free outer layer, lining is 48"
Michelle is 5'4" / 36"b, 30.5"w, 41.5"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.