Hot hot hot (pink)! Ultra-bright bouclé mod style overcoat perfect for gray winter days. A very '60s body skimming cut to the knee with bracelet length sleeves, with functional slash pockets at the hip. A crisp high collared double breasted style in a subtle textural plaid bouclé, it features chunky pearly marbleized bubblegum buttons. The perfect coat to brighten up an all black look, it's also great with brown and denim. By label "that Young Leeds look", with H. Liebes CA store label, circa 1960s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Fuzzy bouclé weave, likely a blend with some mohair in it, soft and texture, midweight
• Fully lined with tomato red rayon crepe
• Double breasted button closure
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
Style No. O1455
Fit notes: relaxed slim cut, bracelet length sleeves, leave room for layering
Shoulder: undefined, raglan sleeve
Sleeve: 27" cuff to collar
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.