This classic sheath dress and short-sleeved jacket set is a funky take on a demure classic. In a bright vivid blue with checkered lines and horizontal stripes evoking a late summer picnic, the dress features a pointed dagger collar and adorable marbled blue gumdrop buttons. The short sleeved boxy knit jacket would be great with denim or shorts and the large patch pockets would fit your daily essentials and leave you hands free. By label Angela Lanza for Jonathan Phillips, made in Italy circa 1960s/70s.
• Size M (marked 12, see measurements)
• 64/36 acetate/polyester blend, lightweight knit with stretch, soft drape
• Both are unlined, semi opaque
• Dress buttons down front of body to hip, jacket is an open style with no closures
• Great condition, some v small snags on skirt of dress and back of jacket
Style No. D5114
Fit notes: straight cut sheath style sleeveless dress to below the knee, button down with some stretch, open short sleeved jacket
Jacket: 15" shoulder, 9" sleeve, 36" bust (no closure, flexible), 38" hem, 23.5" long
Dress: 36" bust, 35" waist, 38-40" hip, 42" hem, 40" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.