Rich and ravishing vintage velvet burnout Ungaro power LBD. Draped dream features a strong padded shoulder met with a fluid cowl collar, ruching at the sides, slightly dropped sleeves and loose slung bodice to the nipped in waist, over a swag panel skirt. So well made. There is a grosgrain hook belt inside for an extra secure fit, and faceted black buttons lining the back and the cuffs. By Emanuel Ungaro Parallèle Paris, made in Italy, circa late 1970s/early 1980s.
• Size L (30"w, see measurements)
• Silk chiffon burnout velvet, light drape, high quality
• Bodice is unlined and semi-sheer, skirt is fully lined
• Snap, button and zip closure in back
• Excellent condition, aside from one replaced cuff button there are zero flaws
• Style No. D3539
Fit notes: strong padded shoulder, draped bodice, nipped in waist with no stretch, semi-fitted hip with overlap in front for a little give
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 30"w, 43"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.