So. Fun. Vintage go-go 1960s ivory satin mini dress with midriff cutouts and long swingy fringe around the armholes and waist. The open sides have skinny straps on the sides and the bust is darted for a close fit. No maker but there is a union label.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Nylon or Acetate Satin w/ Fringe
• Dress is lined to the hip
• Long zipper down the back
• Great condition, the fabric shows a hint of wear but no major notable flaws
• Style No. D2453
Fit notes: fitted with no stretch
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is pinned in back
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.