Cream silk dress with cool micro pattern of floating dashes and squares all over. The flexible shirtwaist fit has a nod to the 1940s with gathering at the shoulder line, bloused bodice with placket covered buttons down the front, cuffed sleeves and nipped in (stretchy) waist with matching belt to cinch. The flowy hemline has handy pockets hidden in the sideseam. Easy wearing piece that can be dressed up or down for work or a casual day out and about. By Liz Claiborne, made in China, circa 1980s/90s.
• Size S/M (marked 10, see measurements)
• 100% Silk, midweight and fluid
• Unlined, slightly see thru in light
• Buttons on bodice, stretchy waist
• Great condition, the dress has no notable flaws but the belt does show some minor discoloration
• Style No. D3067
Fit notes: relaxed & versatile w/ blousey bodice, stretchy waist and flowy hip/hem
Waist: up to 34" w/ stretch (belt fits 27"-31 1/2")
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.