Vintage wool boxy plaid 1960s poncho coat in cobalt, navy, grass and hunter green. Rounded style has cropped open "wing" sleeves with closed sideseams and chunky blue buttons up the front. Fun fringe lines the big patch pockets, hemline and detachable scarf. The cape is fully lined and quite warm! No labels, circa 1960s.
• Size XS-L (see measurements)
• Feels like 100% Wool, no label
• Fully lined with silky green nylon
• Chunky buttons up the front
• Great condition, light pilling but no major flaws
// Style No. O902
Fit notes: open style, should have plenty of room all around
Sleeve: 17" cuff to collar
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.