Delicate and lovely 1920s green velvet drape dress paired with nude lace underneath the midriff and from the cropped sleeves. Interesting piece, with the two layers creating an illusion effect. Sweet rhinestone encrusted leaf brooch at the bodice, bold folded bow at the side of the dropped waistline, and wonderfully swishy hemline. No labels, beautifully made albeit fragile, circa 1920s.
• Size M (can also work a bit looser on tall S, see measurements)
• Silk or silk/rayon velvet, plush fluid drape, combined with fine textured cotton lace
• Unlined, velvet is opaque and lace is sheer
• Slip on style, no closure, loose fit
• Good to as-is condition, this baby has age! original lining has been removed (leaving the lace sheer which is pretty cool), there is a mend on the right sleeve (pic) and a few small holes on one part of the hem (last pic)
• Style No. D4167
Fit notes: loose shift style, should have room throughout - especially at the hip, lace has a hint of give
Sydney is 5'9" / 34"b, 26.5"w, 38"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.