Rare vintage Jackie Rogers piece. Sharply tailored wide wale corduroy jacket has a tuxedo vibe with black silk satin trim under the stand-up collar and minimal lapel, and along the deep pockets in front. There is a large shell button at the nipped in waist, and a small and medium ones on the collar, with hidden snap closures between. This jacket is impeccable and even better in person. The fabric, cut and construction are so well done and also effortless. By label Jackie Rogers, made in America, circa 1980s/90s.
• Size S/M (marked 10, see measurements)
• Cotton Corduroy w/ Silk Satin trim
• Fully lined with silky black nylon
• Shell buttons and snaps in front
• Excellent condition, extremely faint discoloration on the back of the lining, otherwise no notable flaws
// Style No. O856
Fit notes: slim tailored cut with no stretch
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Sleeve: 22 1/2"
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is pinned a touch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.