Sweet ditty of a dress. Graphic red and black plaid wool with a high collared bias cut bodice, french darts, gathered waist and handy inseam pockets on the full skirt. Refined but also fun, and cozy! By label Jamison of New York, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Feels like 100% wool, plush midweight weave, soft with slight texture
• Fabric is backed with soft voile weave
• Hook/zipper down the back
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws, no belt included
• Style No. D4260
Fit notes: bias cut bodice has some give, fixed waist, semi-full hem / cut best for a taller frame
Length shoulder to waist: 15.5"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.