Dramatic cardigan with a detachable fox fur collar and classic 1950s slouched silhouette. Deep V, slightly dropped shoulder, and tight ribbing at the cuffs and hem. Pair with pearls for the full effect, or go modern and dress down with a graphic tee and jeans. From label Jay Gee Novelty co. New York, circa 1950s.
• Size M/L (see measurements)
• Feels like cashmere, finely knit & soft yet sturdy
• Fur collar, likely fox, silky & plus but not super fluffy
• Single hook closure at front
• Great condition, some minor pilling but nothing major. It looks like there was once a different closure, probably a more decorative one (small marks at the hem where it was)
• Style No. T1775
Fit notes: roomy fit, slouchier in back, has stretch, hem will pull open (as seen in pics) unless there is an additional hook/closure added
Shoulder: 18" dropped
Hem: 28"-34" (stretchy, will need different closure to not pull)
Length: 19" in front, 20.5" in back
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.