Bonkers in the best way. Incredible Jeanne Marc ensemble with a structural quilted jacket adorned with puffy seams, scarfy silk crepe shawl collar, golden swirl buttons and a patchwork print of checkers, paisley, vines and bronze metallic accents - it somehow all works! Then the pants - wide leg cropped gaucho style with pockets for practicality, and a cool genie style quilted waistband that velcros in the back. Too good to pass up. Hold their own worn separately, but wearing together is highly encouraged. From label Jeanne Marc, made in USA, circa 1980s.
• Size M/L (marked M, see measurements)
• Rayon/Polyester, feels like cotton, soft & sturdy
• Jacket is double layer quilted, pants are unlined, opaque
• Jacket has buttons, pants button, zip, & velcro
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws ** the jacket has two buttons in front, instead of the single one shown in the pics
• Style No. D3457
Fit notes: pants are high waisted with elastic, jacket is fitted with no stretch but some extra room (can also be worn open)
Jacket - shoulder: 17 1/2", sleeve: 25", bust: 38"/39" closed, hem: 40", length: 24"
Pants - waist: 28"-32", hip: free, rise: 17", inseam: 21", leg opening: 37", length: 36"
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 30"w, 43"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.