Beyond gorgeous flamenco floral vintage Kiki Hart maxi with a painterly poppy print floral in rich silk. Statement piece features triple tiered sheer calypso sleeves, low scoop back, fitted bodice with self belt & bow (belt is attached, but can also be easily removed), semi-full ankle length skirt and best of all - pockets! By label Kiki Hart, New York, unionmade, circa 1970s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Silk, satiny & substantial
• Bodice has nylon lining, skirt has crisp taffeta lining
• Hook/zipper closure down the back
• Great condition, very minor signs of wear around the hem edge, otherwise no notable flaws
• Style No. D2951
Fit notes: fitted bodice and waist, semi-slim cut straight hip, fabric does not stretch
Shoulder: 14 1/2"
Length: 51" (with 2" extra inside hem)
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.