High drama '70s does '40s deep blue high gloss satin gown with an epic draped hemline and huge puffed sleeves that sit just at the edge of the shoulder for a very elegant neckline. Wrap style bodice has a petal pleated layer over a more fitted inner layer with boned construction. Nipped in waist has tiny beltloops. Union label, circa 1970s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Satin, synthetic, midweight & fluid
• Bodice is self lined, skirt is opaque
• Hook/zipper closure down the back
• Great condition, a few minor marks that get lost in the drape
• Style No. D2863
Fit notes: fitted bodice and nipped in waist with no stretch
Waist: 26" (a tight 26")
Hip: 46" free
Hem: 120" +
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is pinned a bit
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.