Incredibly made two piece set with puffed lantern style sleeve bolero jacket and full circle skirt with pockets. The mitering on the seams is just masterful. Moody mauve, orchid and teal palette in whimsical floral and paisley print with hint of bronze in the mix. No labels, very well made (very!), circa 1980s.
• Size S, 26"w (see measurements)
• Feels like 100% cotton, midweight sturdy weave with slight metallic on the print
• Both pieces are unlined and opaque
• Jacket is open in front (shown with pin closure), skirt has hook/zip closure in back
• Excellent condition, flawless
• Style No. D4159
Fit notes: jacket is cropped and open in front, mega puffed sleeves. skirt has a banded waist with no stretch, very full circle hem
Top: 18" dropped shoulder, 16" sleeve, 34" bust (open), 28" hem (open), 15" length
Skirt: 26" waist, free hip, 200"+ hem, 30.5" length
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned at the waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.