A perfect crisp cotton summer dress in a super flattering cut and awesome graphic squiggle and stripe print. Swoon! The fitted bodice has a low cut back with convertible straps (criss cross or halter), darted construction, defined waist and a fuller pleated skirt with pockets for the win. The skinny straps have two buttonholes for adjustment. There's also a matching skinny black tie for the waist. By label Lanz Originals, circa 1970s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Cotton, midweight & crisp
• Bodice is self-lined, skirt is unlined and opaque
• Double button & zip closure in back
• Great condition, the only visible issue is a faint iron mark on the hemline, see in last close-up pic
• Style No. D3148
Fit notes: tight bodice, nipped in waist, full hip, no stretch to the fabric
Hip: 55" free
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.