Incredibly detailed shimmering flapper inspired draped dress with pounds of sequins and beads on slinky (but sturdy) silk. The cuffs and hem have a pointed scallop hem lined with tiny pearls. The front features an ornate floral pattern complete with a sequin rose and radiating leaves. Certainly a show stopper. Made by label Le Mieux, handcrafted in India, circa 1980s.
• Size XS-M (see measurements)
• Sturdy 100% Silk chiffon, silver sequins and pearly beads
• Lined in sheer chiffon fabric, spots without sequins are sheer
• Pull on style, no closure
• Great condition, light overall wear to fabric including a few missing sequins (not surprising), but almost completely in tact. No major flaws.
• Style No. D2642
Fit notes: straight cut with a loose-ish shift shape. Shouldn't measure too tight anywhere, fit should be draped and boxy.
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.