Essential vintage 1970s trench coat in soft ivory with slightly darker buttons and subtle topstitching throughout. Crisp tailoring with sharp collar, yoked chest pockets, stitched side pockets and matching belt to cinch. By London Fog "Maincoats" of Baltimore, circa 1970s/80s.
• Size M (marked 14 reg, see measurements)
• 50/50 cotton/poly blend, crisp lightweight weave, water resistant
• Fully lined with thin cotton-y fabric
• Buttons down the front, belt at the waist to cinch
• Great condition, lightly worn with some minor marks near the back hem (last pic) and on the shoulder
• Style No. O1185
Fit notes: straight tailored cut with slight flare at hip/hem, belt to cinch at the waist
Waist: 39" with belt to cinch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.