Beautiful silky dress in a graphic floral pattern with pops of sunshine yellow, deep navy, and ivory white. The fabric also has an abstract glossy jacquard design in the weave, for extra texture and delight. 1940s inspired relaxed feminine silhouette with a gathered shawl collar bodice, puffed sleeves with buttoned cuffs, and a wide waistband with two rows of matte navy buttons. Fitted wrap also features an ultra full gathered skirt/hem. By label Victor Louis Paris, circa 1980s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Feels like silk but may be Synthetic, lightweight & drapey
• Skirt is lined, bodice is not
• Tie inside and buttons at the waist
• Great condition, the only flaw is a slight discoloration on the bodice that gets lost in the print (see in close-up pic)
• Style No. D2717
Fit notes: semi-loose in bust with wrap adjustment, fitted at waist with no stretch (but potential to move buttons...), free flowy hip
Hem: 85" +
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment IS pinned at the waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.