Masculine but also very femme vintage tweed swing coat with a plush fur collar and chunky olive buttons. Nicely shaped for a roomy but also chic line, subtle raglan sleeve, pleats at the side/back and of course handy large pockets. By label Lady Lucy, unionmade, circa 1970s.
• Size M/L (see measurements)
• Wool, nubby textured weave, midweight, raccoon fur collar
• Fully lined with crisp brown nylon - insulated!
• Double breasted button closure, sash tie at waist
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws, extra button included
• Style No. O1259
Fit notes: soft structure at shoulder, wide tapered sleeve, subtle flare at the body, roomy chic cut
Shoulder: 16" set-in, semi-raglan style
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.