Black and white checkered weave short coat with a fabulously fluffy fur collar and molded knot buttons (very cool, look at the close-up!). Easy boxy shape, shallow pockets with flaps, cropped sleeve and that amazing construction you only find in vintage outerwear. Store label Gerber of Memphis, circa 1950s/early 1960s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Wool, midweight weave with slight fuzz texture, thick fur collar (we think beaver)
• Fully lined with silky black satin
• Double breasted button closure, snap at collar
• Great condition, a few small nicks in the weave that look more obvious thanks tp the checked design (pic), otherwise flawless
• Style No. O1236
Fit notes: boxy slouchy cut, cropped sleeve
Shoulder: about 15"
Sydney is 5'9" / 34"b, 26.5"w, 38"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.