Vintage voile shirtwaist dress in a serene sketched floral print and soft muted palette. Don't let the sweet pattern fool you, this baby has a serious dagger collar, cheeky sheer sleeves, nipped in waist and major swish to the flared hemline. By Miss Elliette of California, for Bullocks Wilshire, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Cotton (maybe blend) voile, sheer lightweight soft weave
• Fully lined except for the sleeves
• Buttons down the bodice, hook and zip at the skirt
• Great condition, a few faint marks on the bodice (see last pic), priced accordingly, otherwise no flaws
* belt not included
• Style No. D3995
Fit notes: tailored bodice, nipped in waist, super flared skirt
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.