Mixed Floral Twist Halter Dress S/M
Spectacular vintage 1970s floral halter dress with a super bold color scheme featuring pops of sunshine yellow, fuchsia, emerald green, cherry red & indigo blues, all covered in an intricate floral pattern with white vines. The flattering halter criss crosses in front and ties at the neck, offering support and extra coverage. Marigold sash is attached and ties to define the waist over the full & twirly ankle length skirt. No maker label, union label, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Polyester, glossy & sturdy
• Top is lined, skirt is unlined & opaque
• Zipper in back, tie at neck
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws // previous owner added slight darts in the bust area, can be removed for extra room at bust
• Style No. D2671
Fit notes: fitted at bust and waist, halter allows for flexibility
Bust: 32" - 34"
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.