Sweeeeet vintage 1960s shift dress with a psychedelic wave print and funky bow with tails all the way down to the hem. Earthy yet light palette with baby blue, lime green, and ochre shades. Simple cut has a very short hemline, stand up collar and bust darts for a hint of shape. No maker label (well made). circa late 1960s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Rayon, lightweight & crisp
• Unlined, sheer in direct light
• Hook/zipper closure in back
• Excellent condition, extremely light overall wear and previous owner's name written in the zipper tape (Carol Munch!), no notable flaws
• Style No. D2710
Fit notes: straight shift silhouette, narrow in hip, fabric doesn't stretch
Length: 31" (3" seam allowance underneath)
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.