Chic vintage charcoal gray straight skirt with killer waistband detailing. Double row of metal eyelets all around with a chunky hook closure at the side, securing the paneled overlap front. Label "Gary Worth for Town Sports" of New York, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M, 26.5"/27" waist
• 100% wool, soft midweight weave, heathered texture
• Fully lined with umber nylon
• Hook closure ith snap inside, overlapping panel
• Great condition, extremely faint mark on the front panel (se last pic), otherwise no visible flaws
• Style No. SK2037
Fit notes: fitted at the high waist with no stretch, some room at the hip with overlap, inside hook can be removed or moved to fit 27" waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.