Effortless slouched coat with a wide shawl collar and fab pleated detailing along the back. Really great construction with raglan sleeves, tapered cuffs, welted pockets, thick insulated lining and best of all - a bonus loop and button attached to the inside, in case you want to add that closure in addition to the two snaps already in place. Label inside reads "Ebonique, woven by Worumbo", circa 1950s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Mohair/wool, thick and very soft with nice brushed texture
• Fully lined with thick insulated black satin
• Double snap closure, optional loop/button included inside in case you'd like to add!
• Excellent condition, snaps show a little bit of wear but otherwis the coat looks never worn
• Style No. O1239
Fit notes: slouched upper and straight cut that tapers on the body
Sleeve: 27" cuff to collar
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.