What a dreamboat! Tooled leather weekender bag in a gorgeous shade of mossy green. Swirly western style etching all over, with wrapped detailing around the piping and notched design surrounding the handy cargo pockets in front. The bag is quite roomy but not that big (Mary Poppins style!) and has two sturdy top handles for carrying (no shoulder strap). Perfect size for a quick weekend getaway, or overnight trip. Lots of features inside (see below). Made in Paraguay, circa 1990s.
• 18" wide, 11" high, 9 1/2" deep, 8" handle drop
• Leather, Nylon lining
• Full zip closure
• Zip pocket and 5 pocket caddy inside
• Double cargo pockets on front
• Metal bumper feet on the base
• Great condition, but there is no shoulder strap. Loops on the sides to easily add a strap from another duffel. There is also a mended tear inside the lining, but the structure is unaffected.
//// Style No. B1379
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.