Bring on the festivities with super lustrous silk velvet in a rich shade of mossy chartreuse green. The thick soft pile catches light beautifully with just a hint of a crushed velvet texture. Cheerful fitted babydoll style with a high squared boatneck collar, yoked empire waist, and low scooped back with a deep box pleat for extra volume behind. Topped off with chunky rhinestone encrusted decorative buttons. Union label, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Crushed velvet, feels like silk, very plush & soft
• Satin lining at bust, cotton backing to the velvet
• Double hook and metal zipper closure in back
• Great condition, a couple rhinestones missing from one button in back, some deeper wrinkling in the velvet texture, no major issues
• Style No. D3545
Fit notes: fitted bust, slight flare from empire waist, shouldn't be too tight at the hip, mini hemline
Empire waist: 32"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.