This fabric is so cool. Cranberry red silky dream with textured dots throughout the weave, giving a slight pucker and mix of matte/sheen. Ultra chic cut with a buttonback darted top and fitted high waist skirt. From label Mr. Gee by Melba Hobson, circa mid 1960s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Feels like Silk but may be synthetic, crisp with cool texture
• Fully lined with silky red nylon
• Top buttons down the back, skirt hooks & zips
• Great condition, very light signs of wear but no major flaws
• Style No. D3537
Fit notes: skirt is fitted at waist and hip with no stretch, shell top is more of a boxy cut
Top - bust: 36", hem: 34", length: 17.5"
Skirt - waist: 26", hip: 38", hem: 39", length: 23"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.